1/2 Cup Quick Oats
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
Pinch of Salt
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
1/4 Cup Almond Milk or Milk of Choice
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Heaped Tbsp Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice )
Optional: add in some sugar/sweetener of choice if you like things sweet
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F
- Lightly grease a small ramekin.
- Mix together your oats, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, applesauce, milk and vanilla (and additional sweetener if using).
- Pour half of your oat mixture into the ramekin.
- Next, add in your peanut butter/nut butter and pour your remaining oat mix on top.
- Bake for 20-40 minutes, or until your baked oatmeal is set and firm.
- Cool slightly before eating or just enjoy :)