- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Quick Oats
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Liquid Sweetener of choice (such as pure maple syrup)
- 1/3 Cup Milk of choice, warmed slightly (minus 1 tbsp )
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 Pineapple Rings
|It would be easier with rings of pineapple but I only had chunky pineapple so I just pressed those in, still tasted tropical|
- In a cereal bowl, combine all dry ingredients except pineapple, and stir very well.
- In a separate bowl, combine all liquid ingredients.
- Pour dry into wet, and stir together to form a batter.
- Grease a skillet, then turn the heat to medium. Test the heat of your skillet by throwing a few drops of water onto the surface. When the water sizzles, the pan is ready for the pancake batter.
- Turn skillet to low-medium and drop about 1/4 of the batter onto the skillet, then spread out and lightly place one pineapple round in the middle, pushing down just a little. Repeat with another pancake.
- Flip pancakes over when the edges become firm and they are able to be flipped without breaking. Continue cooking until desired doneness is reached.