|Last 5 minutes added coconut on top to toast|
(makes 1 large loaf)
- 1 Cup Spelt or White Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Tsp Uncut Stevia
- 2 and 1/4 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup (240g) Crushed Pineapple, drained (You can sub ripe banana)
- 1/2 Cup Full-fat Canned Coconut Milk
- optional ingredients: chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts, shredded coconut, rum extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine dry and stir well. Mix dry into wet, but don’t overmix.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed loaf pan, and cook for 35-38 minutes.
- Let cool at least ten minutes before going around the sides with a knife and removing from loaf pan.
- As mentioned above, I used a simple glaze of the sugar-free powdered sugar mixed with a little leftover coconut milk.